AUTEL ROBOTICS - X-STAR PREMIUM DRONE WITH 4K CAMERA, 1.2-MILE HD LIVE VIEW AND HARD CASE (ORANGE)
Item Number: AUT-XSPRMOR
Manufacturer: Autel Robotics
Manufacturer Part No: AUTXSPRMOR
- Max. Take-off Weight3.52 lbs (1.6 kg)
- Hover PrecisionHorizontal: ±6.5 ft; (±2 m); Vertical: ±3.2 ft (±1 m)
- Max. Yaw Rate150°/s
- Max. Inclination AngleGPS Mode: 20°; ATTI Mode: 30°
- Max. Ascent/Descent SpeedAscent: 13.4 mph (6 m/s); Descent: 6.7 mph (3 m/s)
- Max. Horizontal Speed35 mph (16 m/s)
- Diagonal Wheelbase13.8" (352 mm)
- Propeller Size9.4" x 5.5"
- Video Link Frequency902 MHz~928 MHz
- Receiver Frequency5.727 GHz~5.8 GHz
- Flight Modes GPS · ATTI · IOC
- Operating Environment Temperature32° F ~ 104° F (0° C ~ 40° C)
- Storage Temperature-4° F ~ 176° F (-20° C ~ 80° C)
- Weight (Battery & Propellers included)3.13 lbs (1.42 kg)
- Operating Environment Temp.32° F~104° F (0° C~40° C)
- Still Photoography Modes12 mp Single shot, Bursts, AEB, Bracketed frames, Time-lapse
- Video Recording Modes4K Ultra HD plus QHD, FHD, HD, and Superview settings
- Max Frame Rates4K30, 2.7K60, 1080p120, 720p240
- Max Field of View108°
- Supported SD Card TypesMicro-SD, 4 GB - 64 GB, Class 10 or UHS-1
- File FormatsFAT32/exFAT, Photo: JPG/DNG/JPG+DNG, Video: MOV/MP4
- AIRCRAFT BATTERY
- Battery TypeRechargeable Li-Po Battery
- Capacity4900 mAh
- Battery Voltage Charging14.8 V
- Charging Environment Temperature50° F ~ 113° F (10° C ~ 45° C)
- Discharging Environment Temperature-4° F ~ 140° F (-20° C ~ 60° C)
- Storage Temperature & HumidityTemp: 14° F ~ 113° F (-10° C ~ 45° C); Humidity: 5 ~ 70%
- Flight Time Up to 25 minutes
- REMOTE CONTROLLER
- Operating Frequency (RF Receiver)5.727 GHz ~ 5.8 GHz
- Video Link Frequency902 MHz ~ 928 MHz
- Operating Temperature32° F ~ 122° F (0° C ~ 50° C)
- Storage Temperature-3 mos: -4° F ~ 113° F (-20° C to 45° C)
+3 mos: 71° F ~ 82° F (22° C to 28° C)
- Max Control and Video Transmission DistanceFCC: 1.2 miles (2000 m)
- Transmission Power (EIRP)RF- FCC: 125 mW
- Operating Current/Voltage400 mA / 3.7 V (App disconnected)
1400 mA / 3.7 V (App connected)
- Battery6000 mAh rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Power Consumption5.2 W
- Weight (battery included)1.85 lbs (840 g)
New Worlds. New Adventures.
The X-Star Premium is a sophisticated yet amazingly easy-to-fly quadcopter, designed for superb aerial imagery. The 4K camera, integrated with a 3-axis stabilized gimbal, can record crystal clear Ultra HD videos or take 12 MP photos. An intelligent flight control system and autopilot functions power the quadcopter. It stays safe with precision positioning via dual satellite navigation and our Starpoint Positioning System.
Breathtaking scenes deserve to be captured at a world-class quality. That’s why X-Star Premium is equipped with a 4K Ultra HD camera that has 108 degree FOV. Take video at 4K30, 2.7K60, 1080p120, or 720p240 and take 12mp photographs. View the world from above in wide-angle perspective, vivid color, and stunning clarity.
Prevent unwanted camera movements while in the air and easily capture stable, smooth video footage with the help of the 3-axis gimbal. The camera and gimbal are conveniently removable for replacements or future upgrades.
- Command sticks provide maximum grip and confidence for agile maneuvers.
- Function keys instantly capture the perfect moment or quickly activate aircraft flight-assist modes.
- Make informed decisions with the help of important flight information via the LCD display.
- Clamp your smartphone or tablet securely in place to enjoy the camera’s HD live view.
- The Starpoint Positioning System measures the aircraft’s altitude and optically tracks position. This lets X-Star fly accurately, at low altitude, even when a GPS signal is unavailable.
- Dual GPS and GLONASS navigation ensure solid positioning even in low signal environments.
- Smart-Flight features like Follow, Orbit, orWaypoints allow you to focus on controlling the camera and capturing the most extraordinary scenes.
- Enable Beginner Mode to create a geo-fence that limits your aircraft’s range and aircraft speed.
- Adjust camera settings to capture videos or photos precisely how you want them to be.
- Configure your aircraft’s flight control settings to best suit your preferences.
- Smart Pre-flight Check: Ensure every aspect of your aircraft is safe and ready for flight by running a pre-flight check.
- Enjoy an HD live video feed from your 4K camera even when the X-Star is a speck on the horizon.
RC Buyers Warehouse
95 Northeastern Blvd.
Nashua, NH 03062