SIG 1/4 SCALE PIPER J-3 KIT
Item Number: SIGRC48
|The yellow Piper J-3 Cub is one of aviation's genuine classics. There was a time when the general public thought that every airplane flying was either a DC-3 or a Piper Cub. More than 20,000 Cubs were built between 1937 - 1947, and for years after that it was the most commonly seen airplane at airports all over the country. Forgiving flight characteristics, light wing loading, and hands-off stability made it perfect for America's weekend pilots. The Cub design is ideal for R/C flying and makes an excellent first-time 1/4-scale project.
||14 - 16 lb
||6350 - 7257 g
||.60 - .90 inÃƒÃƒÃ‚Â³ (9.8 - 14.7 cmÃƒÃƒÃ‚Â³)
.90 - 1.60 inÃƒÃƒÃ‚Â³ (14.7 - 26.2 cmÃƒÃƒÃ‚Â³)
- Die-Cut Parts
- Aileron Pushrods
- Formed Main Landing Gear Wires
- Spruce & Aluminum Wing Struts
- Brass Tube Jury Struts
- Adjustable Tail Brace Wires
- Easy-to-Transport 2-Piece Wing Design
- Authentic Decals
- 4 Sheets of Full-Size Plans
- Photo-Illustrated Instruction Book
- Scale Data on the Full-Size Airplane
- Easy-to-Build Balsa, Plywood, and Spruce Construction
- Molded ABS Plastic Engine Cowling
- Molded ABS Plastic Scale Dummy Engine
- Molded ABS Plastic Bungee Covers and Air
- Fiberglass Elevator & Rudder Pushrods
- Scale-Like Leaf-Spring Steerable Tailwheel Assembly
- Complete Hardware Pack Includes Nylon Hinges,
R/C Links and Threaded Rods, Control Horns,
Wing Bolts, Blind Nuts, Etc.
*This is a limited time offer and applies only to US 48 contiguous states (does not apply to over sized items) Over sized items can not be shipped 2-day.
RC Buyers Warehouse
95 Northeastern Blvd.
Nashua, NH 03062