Sport Cub BNF
Item Number: PKZ-6880
Manufacturer Part No: PKZ6880
Oversized 29.99 Handling Charge: YES
- Spektrum DSMX® receiver with AS3X® technology, installed
- Powerful 480-size, 960Kv BL outrunner motor, installed
- 18A brushless ESC, installed
- Aileron, elevator and rudder servos installed
- Durable Z-Foam™ construction
- Oversized tundra tires
- Leading edge vortex generators
- Designed to accept the HobbyZone® Super Cub Float Set, sold separately
- Optional flap servo, sold separately
- Large, easy-access battery hatch
- Includes 3S 1300mAh 20C Li-Po battery
- Includes DC 3S Li-Po fast charger
- Requires a full-range 4+ channel (5+ channel with flaps) DSM2®/DSMX transmitter, sold separately
The full-scale Cub Crafters Sport Cub is an inspired reinvention of the Piper Super Cub that is introducing a whole new generation of aviators to the wonder and excitement of back country flying.
The ParkZone® Sport Cub park flyer is a fantastic recreation of this aerial adventure machine that will open a new world of possibilities for RC pilots too. Constructed of durable, lightweight Z-Foam™ material, it shares many of the same aerodynamic features that give the full-scale version its light wing loading and superb short field abilities. Oversized tundra tires for flying off grass and other rough surfaces are included. Those in search of the ultimate RC bush flying experience have the option of adding floats and functional flaps.
This Bind-N-Fly® version comes equipped with a Spektrum™ DSMX® 6-channel receiver with built-in AS3X® (Artificial Stabilization - 3-aXis) technology. Using a combination of 3-axis sensing and exclusive flight control software, this system counters the effects of wind and turbulence so you can fly low and slow or nail sport landings with amazing precision.
You will need...
- 4+ channel transmitter (5+ channels for optional flaps)
51.0 in (1300mm)Overall Length:
34.0 in (865mm)Flying Weight:
33.3 oz (945 g)Motor Size:
480 Brushless Motor 960KvRadio:
4+ channel (5+ channel for optional flaps) (required)Prop Size:
9 x 6Speed Control :
18 amp brushless ESC (installed)Recommended Battery:
11.1V 3S 1300mAH LiPo battery (included)Flaps:
Less than 1 HourIs Assembly Required:
RC Buyers Warehouse
95 Northeastern Blvd.
Nashua, NH 03062